Terms and Conditions
Provider of Service:
Bike Tours Krakow (a Travelexperts company)
Bike Tours Krakow organize city bike tours in Krakow. Participation in any of the activities provided byBike Tours Krakow is subject to the acceptance by the client to the following terms and conditions:
Refund / Rescheduling Policy:
Our Refund Policy
We unfortunately can’t refund any portion of anybody’s payment if they miss the tour without any notice whatsoever to us beforehand.
As for refunds for reservations being cancelled, our policy is as follows:
- 0% with less than 24 hours prior to departure time
- 25% for notice given between 24 and 48 hours prior to departure time
- 50% for notice given between 48 hrs and 7 days prior to departure time
- 75% for cancellations made 7 or more days prior to departure date
- The bike tours will be held according to the information provided in each tour description. Deviations are sometime necessary and are made at the discretion of the tour guide in accordance with company policies.
- Krakow Bike Tours provides clients with bicycles that will be delivered in perfect working condition and which must be returned by the client in the same condition at the end of the excursion.
- Participants will be accompanied during the excursion by an English speaking tour guide.
- In the event that a bike tour does not reach a minimum number of two (2) participants, the service as defined within this agreement will not be provided and any deposit that has been made by the participant will be refunded in full.
- The excursion will not take place in the case of (severely) adverse weather conditions or other cataclysmic catastrophes. In each of these cases, Bike Tours Krakow maintains the right to use its own discretion when deciding the appropriateness of the excursion conducted.In the case that the tour does not take place due to unpleasant weather conditions, your full amount will be refunded or upon request a new date may be selected on which you can participate in the tour. In scenario 2 (reschedule), no refund will be given.
- In the case of the cancellation of an excursion or tour of any sort by Bike Tours Krakow, for reasons other than those provided in the preceding two paragraphs, the customer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid, or, if the client so decides, the client will be entitled to participate in one subsequent excursion scheduled in the following seven days after the cancellation. The replacement excursion will be of equivalent value and duration. Should the client decide to participate in a substitute trip, they will renounce any refund claims that they were initially entitled to.
- Participants of the excursion affirm that they are entirely responsible for their own actions, and that any claim for damages to the company Mike’s Bike Tours / Bus Bavaria are waived. In particular, clients declare that: Participants must be present at the agreed excursion meeting point. Refunds will be provided to individuals that are not present at the agreed meeting time and place (should a tour not go forth as scheduled any other reason than weather). A no-show will incur full cost or the loss of any pre-payment made for the tour/excursion.
- they are able to ride a bike safely and within the limits of the law;
- they are of good riding health;
- Participants in the excursion are required to practice common sense, prudence and diligence, particularly in relation to the equipment provided by the company during the excursion, of which the participants agree to use at their own risk and which they stipulate to when agreeing with this set of terms and conditions.
- Bike Tours Krakow waives all claims for damages made against them, and accepts no liability for any damage to the participant, third parties and equipment caused during excursions/bike tours or rentals.
- The organization does not assume responsibility for loss of baggage, money, valuables or other items during the trip. Krakow is very safe however you should take all appropriate measures to ensure that your belongings remain safe.
- Participants will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment provided to them byBike Tours Krakow with the exception of flat tires or mechanical malfunctions which are not the fault of the participant. We reserve the right to inquire and assess the damages made and thereupon determine the nature of the damages accordingly. This also includes the loss of locks or keys.
- Participants are liable for all damages thatBike Tours Krakow may incur due to the failure to comply with the above mentioned obligations.